elizabeth’s tiny revolution
- date: 25 march 2021
- challenge category: status of women
- selected tactic: tiny sabotage
- difficulty rating:
- current status: queued for thinking
what overwhelms you?
“in a nutshell, gender inequality exists. women are not safe.
- hunger and poverty: 60% percent of chronically hungry people are women and girls•education: 2/3 of the world’s 796 million illiterate people are women
- wages: women who work for wages are paid less and work longer leadership: access to decision-making is unequal
- violence against women: nearly 30% of women have been subject to physical and/or sexual violence
- 38% of all murders of women are committed by intimate partners